Thursday, April 23, 2009

#3 Woke Up This Morning...

WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY MORNING

Felt like a rock&roll gypsy when I woke up, so that's what I threw together. Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see what has popped into my head! ^_^

(Cotton dress from Nordstrom's; Banana Republic tank; Victoria's Secret hosiery; Cole Haan g-series boots)

I woke up this morning wanting a zoot suit. Don't ask me why, but I so did. That same day, I ran my mom around on errands.

Later that afternoon, mom asked if I'd watch Cadillac Records with her. Of course I would. What a neat movie. For me it was a quick little history lesson. I am a huge fan of rock&roll. It's my thing through and through. I have read more rockographies than I can count and I can't wait to get my hands on the next set! Anyhow, after watching the movie, I thought it quite funny that I wanted a zoot suit upon rising. Talk about fate. Too cool.

(Ralph Lauren velvet scarf; Brooks Brothers button down; BCBG pants; Ash sneakers)

No comments:

Post a Comment