Monday, May 18, 2009

#9: Chocolate City

Okay, so anyone who knows me knows I don't like chocolate. Well, I like to eat chocolate, but I'm not a fan of the color chocolate on me. I think it washes me out. Sometimes I fear I will get lost in the color. Other folks love it on me and I must admit that when I see a garment that's cut to perfection I can't help but be drawn to it, no matter the color! I was drawn to this dress. And these boots. What can I say, Ralph Lauren knows his shit!

Odd thing is, I have a lot of chocolate in my wardrobe. I suppose when the purchase is right, I just jump on it. Besides, one can't have all black in their wardrobe, can they? I believe the fashion gods know best and thus seem to steer me in the right direction, regardless of color. Wouldn't it be great if every one in life could be like that? Just have an honest appreciation for anyone or anything, no matter the color. That would be something, wouldn't it?

(Ralph Lauren leather dress; Anne Taylor shift dress; Vintage pony hair belt; Ellen Tracy hosiery; Issac Mizrahi boots; Cynthia Rowley handbag)

(Just a better view of the C. Rowley handbag, why not?)

No comments:

Post a Comment