Friday, June 19, 2009

Salon Ready, Set, Go!

I was in a total rush today and didn't take a pic at home. My sweet friend took this one as I was headed out the door for a salon appointment. I honestly would not have taken a pic today, but my mom and I had lunch and she insisted I take one like this. With this wild and crazy hair! Oh well, it's good to have range I suppose. I've looked worse and better! LOL!

Oh, so today's inspiration was Sophia Lauren & Lana Turner. I stumbled on some old photos of these gals in a get up close to this, though they were wearing pedal pushers and kitten heels. I felt like modernizing it a little, though I will admit, this same look did look fabulous with my kitten heels and pedal pushers! Oh well, there's always next time...

(Brooks Brothers button down; Wilsons leather belt; Victoria's Secret satin pants; Michael Kors platform sandals; GigiV. kidskin leather and freshwater pearl bracelet)

No comments:

Post a Comment